In 2014, Ryan Perazzelli and his then fiancée, now wife, Ann discovered the American dark chocolate revolution when his brother Ian introduced them to several craft chocolates and their nuances. Someone joked about someday opening a chocolate shop. Later that year, after extensive research and a lot of hard work, what was once a passing remark became a reality with the inception of ChocolateBarSuppliers.com. A marketplace dedicated to offering the best small-batch American craft chocolates to everyone around the world.
Since its founding, ChocolateBarSuppliers.com has partnered with chocolate makers to curate an ever-evolving collection of delicious, ethically minded, small-batch, bean-to-bar chocolate delights.
To keep in accordance with our ideals and practices, the chocolate we offer must:
- Be Natural – Use ‘certified organic’ ingredients whenever possible. When not, use organic ingredients.
- Be Sustainable – Ingredients must come from farmers using sustainable farming practices.
- Be Recycling Centric – Packaging must use recycled or recyclable materials.
- Be Realistic – We know that not every farmer can afford to be ‘certified organic’, but every farmer can adhere to organic farming practices.
- Be the Best – We offer only the best chocolates and services possible.
Everything we do at ChocolateBarSuppliers.com is geared towards creating relationships based on these tenets. Which is why we continually seek craft chocolate makers to share them with us. To help ensure these principles are upheld, we seek chocolate makers which implement either direct trade or fair trade practices when purchasing their ingredients.